What should you pack in your carry on? Definitely pack ANYTHING you do not want lost! That includes cameras, cell phones, medicines, or anything else that is valuable to you. I once packed my wedding dress into my carry on because I didn’t want it lost. So, everyone’s “must pack” carry on list is different, but here is my list of essentials!
Carry On Luggage List
- Driver’s License
- Money/Credit Cards- Preferably in a RFID protector wallet
- Travel information/Tickets
- Insurance Cards/Heath Documentation
- Cell Phone with Charger
- Camera with Batteries
- Mints (or chocolate!)
- Ipod/Mp3 player with Headphones
- Any medicine that you may need.
- Eye Drops
- Travel Blanket
- Hand sanitizer/Cleaning Wipes
- Beauty Essentials: Dry Hair shampoo, Brush, Cleaning Towelettes, Mini Toothbrush
- Eye Mask
- Hand Lotion
- Neck Pillow
- Nail File
- At least one outfit.
- Any valuables that you do not want lost in your check on luggage.
I really like this Samsonite carry on.